Summer Sips: Rosenthal Wines Edition
We’ve been waiting for summer cocktail season since last August! The weather is getting warmer and the cocktails are getting better. Try these recipes with the recommended Rosenthal Wine and you’ve got cocktails to make all the way through summer. From slushies to spritzers, we have wine cocktails for all wine varieties and all occasions.
Red Wine Berry Spritzer
Recipe and Photo from: Aggie’s Kitchen
Rosenthal Wine: Surfrider Grenache
• 1 part Red Wine
• 2 parts Sparkling Water (La Croix recommended by Aggie)
• Frozen blackberries, cranberries, raspberries
1. Crush berries at the bottom of the glass
2. Add ice, wine, sparkling water
White Wine Mojito
Recipe and Photo from: Turnip The Oven
Rosenthal Wine: Surfrider Grüner Veltliner
• 2 lime wedges
• 6 fresh mint leaves
• 1 teaspoon agave
• 1/2 chilled white wine
• 1/4 cup chilled club soda
1. Add lime, mint and agave in glass and muddle gently.
2. Add wine, club soda and ice.
3. Stir and enjoy!
Frosé (Frozen Rosé Wine Slushies)
Recipe and Photo from: Celebrating Sweets
Rosenthal Wine: Surfrider Valentine Rosé
• 6 cups of frozen fruit (strawberry and raspberry recommended with the Valentine Rosé)
• 1-2 cups of ice
• 1 bottle of Rosé
• 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (for taste)
1. Add ingredients to blender and process until evenly blended.
2. Based on desired thickness, add more ice if needed.
3. Garnish and enjoy!
Rosemary Pink Grapefruit Mimosas
Recipe and Photo from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
Rosenthal Wine: Surfrider Sparkling Rosé
• 1 cup chilled pink grapefruit juice
• 1/4 rosemary simple syrup
o 1 cup water
o 1 cup sugar
o 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
• 1 bottle of sparkling wine (Sparkling Rosé!)
• 4 springs of rosemary for garnish
For the rosemary simple syrup
1. Heat water and sugar over medium heat until sugar dissolves (about 5 minutes). Do not bring it to a boil.
2. After the sugar dissolves, add simple syrup to heat safe container and combine the 3 sprigs of rosemary and let steep for at least an hour.
Mimosas by the glass
1. Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary simple syrup to each glass
2. Pour in 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice
3. Top off with Sparkling Rosé
4. Garnish and enjoy!
These great recipes will pair perfectly with Rosenthal Wine and we can’t wait for you to try them! Do you have any wine cocktail recipes you’d recommend? Let us know! Happy Summer Sipping!