Effective Date: MAY 25, 2018
I. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE Click Here
II. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU Click Here
III. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED Click Here
IV. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS Click Here
V. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS & AD SERVERS; ONLINE TRACKING Click Here
VI. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Click Here
VII. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Click Here
VIII. YOUR CHOICES Click Here
IX. DATA SECURITY Click Here
X.USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS Click Here
XI. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS Click Here
XII. QUESTIONS Click Here
XIII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION Click Here
I. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
The Sites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information relating to children. If Raleigh discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 13, it will delete that information.
In addition, the www.rosenthalestatewines.comwebsite and any features, mobile applications, or online services associated with Rosenthal – The Malibu Estate, are not intended for persons under twenty-one (21) years old. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 21 in connection with such website, features, mobile applications, or online services.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. If you contact us with changes, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note, however, that information may persist internally for our administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.
E. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, AND RALEIGH CONTENT FOUND OUTSIDE THE SITE
In addition, Raleigh content may be included on web pages and websites that are not associated with Raleigh and over which we have no control. These third parties may collect data through the use of their own cookies, web beacons or other technology, independently collect information or solicit Personal Information, and may have the ability to track your use of their websites and services. Raleigh is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third party.
II. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal information or personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We and our third-party service providers may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you that we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Information includes name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Demographic Information includes zip code, age and/or income.
- Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology or other unique identifier (a set of numbers or characters that is assigned to your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you are on the Internet) (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (any of which are referred to herein as a “Device”) used to access the Sites.
- Profile Information includesyour username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, including all of the areas within our Site that you visit or use, and the time of day you visited the Site, among other information.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Location Information includes information about your location using a variety of technologies, such as GPS, IP address, and connected or nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- User Content Information includes text (including questions, comments, and suggestions), pictures, audio, videos, or other content (collectively, “User Content”) you share by participating and posting content publicly through chat rooms, forums, interactive features, or other communication functionality (“Community Features”).
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
III. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.You may give us your Identity, Demographic, Contact, Financial, Profile, or Marketing and Communications Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
o purchase our products or services;
o create an account on our website;
o subscribe to our service or publications;
o request marketing to be sent to you;
o enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
o give us feedback.
o Technical Information from the following parties:
- analytics providers;
- advertising networks; and
- search information.
o Contact, Financial and Transaction Information from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
o Contact and Financial Information from companies that facilitate making reservations.
o Identity and Contact Information from publicly availably sources.
- Send to a Friend Features. If you send a friend a communication from one of the Sites, we may use the Identity and Contact Information you provide (e.g., name and e-mail address) to contact that friend.
IV. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS
Certain functionality on the Sites may permit interactions that you initiate between the Sites and a third party website or service (“Third Party Interactions”). Examples of Third Party Interactions may include technology that enables you to “like” or “share” content from the Sites on or to other websites or services; to transmit content to the Sites from your account on a third party website or service; and to otherwise connect the Sites to a third party website or service,such as through an application programming interface (API) made available by Raleigh or a third party.
If you choose to use Third Party Interactions, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the Sites or by the provider of the Social Feature that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third party platform that references the Sites (e.g., by mentioning one of the Sites or using a hashtag associated with one of the Sites in a tweet or status update), your post may be published on our Sites in accordance with the terms of the third party website or service. Also, both Raleigh and the third party may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Sites and the third party website or service. In addition, we may receive information about you in connection with other users’ use of Third Party Interactions (e.g., we may learn that you are a “friend” or “connection” of the third party or receive other information about you that the other user enables us to receive).
V. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS & AD SERVERS; ONLINE TRACKING
Raleigh works with certain third parties (including network advertisers, ad agencies, and analytics companies) to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Sites, to serve advertisements, including our advertisements elsewhere online, and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Sites and the effectiveness of our advertisements. For example, if you clicked on one of our advertisements that led you to one of the Sites, our service provider(s) may be able to tell us which advertisement you clicked on and where you were viewing the advertisement. These third parties may set and access their own tracking technologies (including cookies, embedded scripts, and web beacons) and may otherwise collect or have access to your Device Identifier, Usage Data and related information about you. Cookies and web beacons, including those set by third party network advertisers, may be used to, among other things, target advertisements, prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times, conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you, and assist in providing analytics. We may share Device Identifier and Usage Data about visitors with third party advertising companies, analytics providers and other vendors for similar purposes. While we may use a variety of service providers to perform advertising and analytics services, some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA“) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.
For additional information regarding targeted advertising and the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members and DAA Self-Regulatory Program participating companies, you may visit:
- NAI Opt-Out Tool (for website users): http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- DAA Consumer Choice (for website users): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- DAA AppChoices (for mobile app users): http://youradchoices.com/appchoices
Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads while visiting the Site and elsewhere online. Some third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. However, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, the Sites currently do not alter their practices when they receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
VI. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you, including Personal Information and Usage Data:
- to provide you with our products and services and related customer service;
- to send you information about Raleigh or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our advertisers or third-party business partners,
- to process a transaction you initiate;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you have requested or agreed to receive;
- to process your registration with the Sites, including verifying your contact information is active and valid;
- to customize and tailor your experience on the Sites, for example, by displaying content that we think you might be interested in;
- to bill you for Raleigh products and services;
- to send you offers or information on behalf of our business partners or affiliates;
- to improve the Sites, our products and services and for internal business purposes;
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- contact you with regard to your use of the Sites and, in our discretion, changes to the Site policies or functionality; and
A. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Information to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from, purchased goods or services from us, or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
B. THIRD-PARTY AND AFFILIATE MARKETING
We do not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for those unaffiliated third parties’ marketing purposes unless you consent to such sharing.
VII. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics, in our discretion and without restriction.
A. INTERNAL THIRD PARTIES
Raleigh may disclose information including personal information with its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates (including, without limitation, the Sunset Marquis, Cavatina at Sunset Marquis Hotel, Raleigh Studios, Rosenthal – The Malibu Estate, and File Keepers) for a variety of purposes, including for business, operational, and marketing purposes. Raleigh may, and reserves the right to, share your information with any other company that is not presently, but becomes, a Raleigh parent, subsidiary, or affiliate.
B. EXTERNAL THIRD PARTIES
Third Party Service Providers
We may share personal information with third party service providers in connection with the service providers’ performance of services to, or on behalf of, the Sites. For example, we use a third-party service provider to accept online reservations at www.sunsetmarquis.com and to accept orders for wine at www.rosenthalestatewines.com. These service providers may store or use your information outside of the EU or United States.
When You Agree to Receive Information From Third Partiesor Request That We Share Your Information
appropriately. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties, and, if you later decide that you no longer want to receive communications from a third party or otherwise to do business with a third party, you will need to contact that third party directly. You also may request, sometimes through your use of an interactive feature or third party application, that we share information about you with a third party and we will typically do so under those circumstances.
Administrative & Legal Reasons
We may transfer and disclose information, including personal information, to third parties to:
- comply with a valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order, or if in our opinion such disclosure is required by law;
- protect the safety, interests, rights, property or security of Raleigh, you, or any third party;
- respond to a breach or attempted breach of the security of our Sites;
- at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation.
We may also use Technical Information to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, Internet service providers, wireless service providers, or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. Raleigh may also disclose and transfer your Personal Information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Sites or applicable database, or of our products or services; (ii) if Raleigh (or any of its affiliated, parent, or subsidiary companies) assigns its rights regarding any of your information to a third party; or (iii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of Raleigh’s ownership interests, assets, or both, or other company change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process. These transfers and disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Sweepstakes, Contests & Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion“) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
C. SHARING BETWEEN RALEIGH COMPANIES; BUSINESS TRANSFERS
Raleigh may also disclose and transfer your personal information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Sites or applicable database, or of our products or services; (ii) if Raleigh (or any of its affiliated, parent, or subsidiary companies) assigns its rights regarding any of your information to a third party; or (iii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of Raleigh’s ownership interests, assets, or both, or other company change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process. These transfers and disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to use your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
VIII. YOUR CHOICES
A. ACCESSING, UPDATING, CORRECTING OR DELETING INFORMATION
You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in your profile by logging into your website account Cookie Settings. You may also contact us at Privacy@RaleighEnterprises.com or EUprivacy@RaleighEnterprises.com to accomplish the foregoing or if you have additional requests or questions.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. If you contact us with changes, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note, however, that information may persist internally for our administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.
B. OPTING OUT
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences Cookie Settings , or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. Alternatively you may contact us at Privacy@RaleighEnterprises.com or EUprivacy@RaleighEnterprises.com
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of the purchase of a product or service or other transactions.
C. CHOOSING NOT TO SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you may still be able to access and use some of the Sites; however you may not be able to access and use those portions of the Sites that require your Personal Information. You may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those e-mails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of any of the Sites (for example, administrative and service announcements, shipping notices, and order or reservation confirmations) and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving text messages (e.g., SMS or MMS messages) that we may offer by replying “STOP” to one of our messages.
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
D. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal information uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established a portion of our website where you can log in make certain decisions about your personal information. Cookie Settings
Please note that you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing communications.
IX. DATA SECURITY
Raleigh takes commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. However, please note that transmission over the Internet or wireless networks cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure; and therefore we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect. You use our Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
X. USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The Sites are operated in the United States, and Raleigh and third party service providers and partners operate in the United States and other jurisdictions. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to and processed in the United States and other countries. By using the Site, or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in countries where the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
XI. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, residents of the State of California have the right to request from companies conducting business in California certain information regarding Raleigh’s disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that California resident’s personal information to third parties (and in some cases, affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties and affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, please send your request to the following email address: Privacy@RaleighEnterprises.com or EUprivacy@RaleighEnterprises.com or write to us at the following mailing address: Raleigh Enterprises, 5300 Melrose Avenue – 4th Fl. West Office Bldg., Hollywood, CA 90038. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your e-mail or include it in your writing if you choose to write to us at the designated mailing address. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labelled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
ATT: Legal Department
5300 Melrose Avenue – 4th Fl. West Office Bldg.
Hollywood, CA 90038
XIII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
B. LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform obligations relating to a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Our legitimate interests include those related to conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Type of Information
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you as a new customer or user
|Performance of a contract with you
|To process and deliver products and services including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To enable you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and promotional activities or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and the Sites (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
|To allow participation in Community Features||(a) Identity
(b ) User Content
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business, to allow user interaction on the Sites)
D. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see Request Erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
E. CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
F. EU RESIDENT PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, EU Residents may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data as outlined below:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons that will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information that override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What We May Need From You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit To Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Complaints to Supervisory Authority
EU Residents may have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues. However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority so please first contact us directly to allow us to do so.